chanel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up

Go down

I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up

I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up Vote_lcap0%I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up Vote_lcap0%I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up Empty I have a monthly salary of 4,000 yuan girlfriend too poor to break up

Post  Admin Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:15 pm

cheap chanel handbags have a company in Suzhou, as general staff, 4,000 yuan is my tax deductible, after deduction of all wage insurance, bonuses, annual income of about 5 years.

replica chanel watches degree, several years ago from Fudan University in Shanghai after graduation, my staff who have worked in the office, this treatment is very Pu Tong, is also very Pubian, wages Gao of the people there are many, but basically management and senior technical staff, there are many low-wage, mostly just to work or not well educated. My income is the middle layer.

gucci outlet us to seek life in Suzhou, bachelor, rice is generally doing nothing, because they eat fast food to cook with less to spend, I bought a breakfast of bread and a bottle of milk, which requires three dollars, at noon to eat a dirty one element, at night to eat the lunch of two factors, combined with money all day breakfast almost 15 yuan, about 450 such meal per month, plus the occasional drink with colleagues and friends spend the money eating out, eat the money spent on the basic year is 6 thousand dollars.

cheap gucci bags rent a park of 40 square meters of apartment living, the kind of high-rise with elevator, 1,200 yuan monthly and not expensive, plus management fees and utilities, and daily total of 1,600 yuan a month or so, a year down to 20000. Food and housing spending the bulk of life, there is a fixed cost transportation and communication costs, transportation costs are not expensive, the bus back and forth every day, also a more than 100 a month, fixed telephone and mobile phone costs 100 yuan each, the whole add up to almost four thousand years.
Gucci Sunglasses up with little Joan, I am down for a long time, I do not need to live in luxury, but live in his own house, raise a child, the parents are old age, it was outrageous it? Not months in remission from the pain and confusion over.

Admin
Admin

https://chanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum