chanel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement

Go down

Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement

Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement Vote_lcap0%Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement Vote_lcap0%Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement Empty Than Lu: Anthony never said to want him to leave retirement

Post  Admin Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:40 pm

cheap chanel handbags time on August 24, Chauncey - Chauncey Billups and Carmelo Anthony - the relationship is not just teammates so simple, they are very good close personal friend. As older teenage Big Brother, if Chauncey Billups is willing to accept the Nuggets on Anthony's 3-year 65 million offer will have a great impact on the contract.

replica chanel watches certainly hope that Anthony can stay in Denver, but his recent telephone interview, said that it would not impose their will Anthony. "Our relationship, of course not limited to his teammates, talking with him I will inevitably be subjective, I know his team, the significance of how important the city, I certainly hope he can stay hundred percent here. I hope I can retire at his side. "

"gucci outlet at the same time, I hope he's happy, and get their most wanted, if not his future in Denver, I never would he say, 'Brother, you do is wrong' or 'how do you how to do'. "

cheap gucci bags Billups and Antonio have been on this issue had a long talk, but Billups Anthony declined to say what he is. Anthony until the weekend before that, they need time to consider future decisions. During this time, he became the center of NBA rumors. Anthony has made clear he did not micro-Bo make any decision, it is still difficult to stop the media speculation.

Admin
Admin

https://chanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum