chanel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone would rather weak when

Go down

Everyone would rather weak when

Everyone would rather weak when Vote_lcap0%Everyone would rather weak when Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Everyone would rather weak when Vote_lcap0%Everyone would rather weak when Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Everyone would rather weak when Empty Everyone would rather weak when

Post  Admin Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:30 pm

cheap chanel handbags I have already let their less angry youth of the. Because, living in this community, we are facing every day, the feel, it is not an angry can describe. Recently, a lot of news, kindergarten students were killed, the so-called killing case in Fujian, and the demolition of home-made bombs and so on. I think, perhaps, may be, they are among the children, they can enjoy the "privilege" of it. As for me and other people, I do not enjoy in this country gives me discounts. Not to say that we do not progress, but the price of progress is unacceptable.

replica chanel watches I do not want anger, do not want to angry youth, do not want to say anything. Block is their command, we can only obey can not resist. But whenever they see people around me singing the praises of the time, I can not excited. There are actually many people believe that there will be no new China without Chairman Mao, not the Communist Party's none of our happy life. Can be seen just how successful we are brainwashed.

gucci outlet think children do? In this country, life is really very weak ah. Even worse than the yuan, or a pile of badges. I really feel myself getting older, become pessimistic. Have been too lazy to write commentary, I want to write will be harmonious, and will twist your words, why do you write. So I'd rather sink in their own world, listening to songs, see Kangxi, sleeping. We have been engaged in by political, was harmonious. I would rather weak in our eyes closed, ears shut, do not look at the world.
cheap gucci bags you say we live in a world still has good things in there? Yes, it is because you did not see the good things behind. Or, for that goodness still uncontaminated.

Admin
Admin

https://chanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum