chanel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After a 80 record on the rental of real

Go down

After a 80 record on the rental of real

After a 80 record on the rental of real Vote_lcap0%After a 80 record on the rental of real Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
After a 80 record on the rental of real Vote_lcap0%After a 80 record on the rental of real Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

After a 80 record on the rental of real Empty After a 80 record on the rental of real

Post  Admin Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:40 pm

cheap chanel handbags was born, only child, unmarried, working in a public institution. Have got my monthly salary 2600 yuan, the unit has helped us to buy Social Security and Medicare, but no housing fund, because we are contract workers, so workers there if housing fund. We are contract workers, so there is no such equal treatment. If year-end bonus of about 5000 or so, there are several hundred dollars festive feast fee. Well, this is all the work for me.

Because it is the outskirts of Guangzhou, in the words of the urban property prices are now tens of thousands, we are here because later on we need a subway and light rail, so price has been rising. Do not say that was ridiculous copy, those working for those of us with Despair. Average prices have now to 6000 the price of one square meter, and it is rough housing. According to this property, I am one month's salary is not enough to buy a square. In inflation under, the monthly savings on almost paycheck to paycheck had. Working for three years, the continued their money out to participate in the study, so now there is no savings bank number more than 4, and now think quite the Beach Front of. Every minute of his own hard-earned money ah!

replica chanel watches graduating from college because of how kind of thinking should be out fighting, do not stay in that small place. In a strange city and the broad masses of the people I chose, like rent. I rent a single room, the monthly rent plus utilities average of 500 yuan, if the air conditioning is a hot day, then it should be 700 or so. And I'm a little better, because it is the only son of parents of units in the county retirement, they can get a meager monthly pension. For the time being the burden of the family yet. If the children in rural areas, in addition to their monthly living expenses, rent, living expenses but also pay back to the home, and the rest on a few. In the case of the beloved girl, also need money to buy bottles of drinks it, it really can not imagine.

Admin
Admin

https://chanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum