chanel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With your life is a wonderful journey

Go down

With your life is a wonderful journey

With your life is a wonderful journey Vote_lcap0%With your life is a wonderful journey Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
With your life is a wonderful journey Vote_lcap0%With your life is a wonderful journey Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

With your life is a wonderful journey Empty With your life is a wonderful journey

Post  Admin Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 pm

cheap chanel handbagsroad of life, there will always be a few very special people, like on your. Perhaps the only purely spiritual, and perhaps can not be simply classified as a friend, because the love you pour into a friend outside the general boundaries can not be sublimated to the feeling of love between us is often light water. That emotion is extraordinary friendship, it can not be classified to the feelings of love, only between. Sometimes quiet life as a dry well, but have a friend like you, my life will ripple slightly, a little color, I think about you. Silent to remember you, maybe when this all will not forget you.
I will occasionally a time of silence to you, think of you, the warm heart, have a good, there is a move. In sorrow and trouble, I will think of you, very much hope that you can side to comfort me, to my understanding, but I have not talk to you, I am afraid of their own share of sorrow will prevent you from a quiet life . We rarely touch on this long life, we meet perhaps only a few ten thousandth time, but in each other's hearts have preserved a miss, one asked, even if you go to the ends of the earth, even if too many many years, even when they meet again, has long been one of non-material is not, I still remember so profound, that was enough. You may have been due to comfort my sad sad me, may comfort me I am confused cry, your heart always open to me. Your help and comfort to me, as always, and I will be your only faint memories. Occasional leisure, I would think you quietly, silently read you. Happy hours, will be the first time to tell you, because I hope you will share happiness, but when troubled times of distress, it will also remember you still hope you can give me a greeting, only one is enough to make me happy, so that all the troubles Suifengerqu, will calm the mind like water.
replica chanel watches of a song, a color, think of you, think of your sincerity, thinking of your dedication, think of who've gone through ups and downs. Remember to bring my sleepless beautiful, the heart is always warm, and obsessed with your love, your margin. Let me love you often burst into tears, no possession, only hope can be journeying to tarried. Only memories and leave a little space, quiet stick to the share of indefinable emotion. Because of your existence, life will be more than a rainbow. Because of you such a friend, I will be more jealous of their lives, love their own lives, because we know you want me too well, I hope I can have a good care of yourself, meet again, I hope I can tell you that I am happy. Those secular ideas, in the heart, because your presence becomes feeble, but in my heart quietly cling share of good memories, from the beginning know that there will be no love between us, it seems that about insult the feelings of love, which can only be a friendship.

Admin
Admin

https://chanel.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum